 Castle / 16145
Re: CastleQuest draws ever nearer..!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 09:04:02 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Alex Polimeni writes:
I spent most of the morning and have gotten a quarter of the re-writing of the
rules for CQ done. I have expanded on it a little, added to the exploring and
settlement area of it, and must congratulate Anthony Sava for provideing
Livestock. Now, i can give farmers more than crops. thanks, Anthony!

I'm sorry, but I'd feel very bad if I didn't clear this up.  With the exception
to my chicken (and perhaps the chicks) and new beefy cow designs, I did not
come up with my livestock designs.  The best I did to them is bring them back
into the mainstream of .castle.

I may have changed their colors, but I played no part in their creative birth.

So here is the credit where I should have given it in the first place:

Franklin Cain designed the original cow I used, which I have since changed into
my new beefy cow:
As well as the goose:

Leah Cardaci designed the goats:

Dave Eaton and originally Suzanne Rich gave me the design of the sheep:
http://www.suave.net/~dave/images/newtown/sm_sheepnchicks.jpg

Andy Lynch designed my ducks:
http://www.andyandjackie.com/lego/Animal.htm

Thank them for these animals, please, not me.

--Anthony
http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros