 Castle / 16130
    Re: The Village of Dahyart —Manfred Moolhuysen
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Anthony Sava writes: [snip] (...) Nice, my only comment is that the village looks too tidy, with all the house frondsides almost in one straigt line. In my humble opinion, you should make their apperance less "planned" by (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Village of Dahyart —Anthony Sava
   (...) Thanks much! Those are great ideas. Before I read your post I was torn between leaving the village as is or scrapping it to have it encircle the tower. But with changing their relative positions, I think it'd make the village look much better. (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)