 Castle / 15936
  Re: Provincial Village

Brendan, thanks for the Nod! I wondered if I should have made a note about the "violence to spiced meat" in my original post!!;-> Jon (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Provincial Village

(...) Mmmmm... I could go for some violence to spiced meat right about now. And some eggs. That would be great if all restaurants serving any kind of meat had to have a sign alerting their customers at the entrance: "WARNING - Animals have been (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)