 Castle / 15931
15930  |  15932
Subject:
Next Chapter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 23:17:07 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I finished the next two chapters in my story.
http://www.geocities.com/cheez11111/Stories
I think it sets up the basic plot very well.

I have some new camera software making pictures a lot easier to take so I
will have a few more chapters and MOC soon!!!

Of course questions and comments on my story and site are greatly appreciated.

-Nick