 Castle / 15929
  Re: Provincial Village

Wow these are great, I like these so much! The look and feel, the dark and light, The roofs are teriffic. I'm still ogleing over the pictures, so my thoughts are incomplete. I just had to come over here right away and say how much I like them. I (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Provincial Village

Thank you Eric, I really appreciate your compliments and encouragement. Jon (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)