 Castle / 15912
    Re: Who is bad in Castle Lego ? —Yaron Dori
   (...) Just another word on the subject,you can also of course see it as the TLC repeating way. I mean take for example LEGO City, how many Airports, Hospitals, Fire Departments, Police... they made during the last 20 years. But of course a kid who (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Who is bad in Castle Lego ? —Arne Lykke Nielsen
   (...) I've always thougth of the Lego castle series evolving in time: starting just after 1066 with the military Norman fortresses of England, continuing with the more inhabitable medieval knights castles (around 1300), and ending so far with the (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)