 Castle / 15905
  Re: Provincial Village

Oh my God, Jon. This is just what I need! Do you have the plans for sale? I just love this whole village. Hugs, Shirley. (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Provincial Village

Shirley thanks for your unbridled enthusiasm! Unfortunately I didn’t keep a record of the building process, (even if I did, I don’t think I would charge the average builder) but there should be enough photos of each to get you started in the (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)