 Castle / 1573
    Re: Castle Minifig Races —Aaron West
    (...) *SNIP* (...) Where are you getting trans-blue spears from!? I did not know there were any, they don't appear in any of my vast collection. Also, in my kingdom I use the entire Ninja line (with black bows from Wild West) for the Elves. The red (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle Minifig Races —Richard W. Schamus
   The spear will be out soon (if not already in some areas) as part of the newest Throwbot-Technic line. The one that has it is not technically (sorry for the pun) a Throwbot, but it's marketing and design have the same features. They are called (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)