 Castle / 15564
Re: How many bad men are good
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 20:18:51 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:
in
the the end lets just say I am planning on making a big battle.

How many orcs do you think I need

Dan,

I don't think you need a huge number of troops, depending on how you do the
photography.  Take this example from Brendan's Brick Testament:
http://www.thereverend.com/brick_testament/exodus/war_with_the_amalekites/ex17_10a.html
He's got about 25 figs in the red army (the Amalekites) and about 10 in the
tan army (the Israelites), but because of the way the photo is shot it could
be armies of hundreds or even thousands.

Bruce