 Castle / 14826
Re: Joan D'arc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 16:15:55 GMT

In lugnet.build.contests, Yaron Dori writes:
'Once upon a time, many years ago, a great war raged that tore France apart.
That war was known as "guerre cent ans" or "one hundred years war" (more
like 107 but who's counting).
During that war, rose a hero. A small girl from a little farm known as Arc
began to hear voices, telling her to liberate France. And so she did. The
new heroin went on to free Orleans. On 1431, after a series of plots &
betrays, she was captured. Joan D'Arc was executed on the stake. Her last
few words were: "May it takes 600 years from now, but someone will make a
LEGO model of me" (well not really)'.

What's up everybody?

Proudly present my new (very small) MOC for the Gothic contest: Joan D'Arc
burning on the stake.
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/j.markham/index.htm
Hope you'll like it and as always PLMKWYT

Enjoy!

P.S. It has no single chance of winning due of course cause Johannes Koehler
outstanding masterpiece but still…

Yaron "Webrain" Dori

Hey Yaron, good idea!  I like your MOC.  The face of the actress in the LEGO
Studios series would have fitted perfectly for it!  You know, the one that
has 2 sides, one being all smiling and the other showing a frightened face...

Anyway, good luck in that contest...

Terry