 Castle / 14825
Re: Loyal to .castle? [ROLL CALL]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 16:12:10 GMT

32) Fritz Grondy - king of the lurkers and castle from the start!

(i'm going back to building my big@ss castle now. Someday, I'll get a camera
and post pics and stop lurking)

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:
-Castle   ROLL-CALL:

(12) Josh Wedin - Castle Forever!
(13) Eric Jensen
(14) Nathan Todd - More Castle
(15) Johannes "Jojo" Koehler - Black Falcons are undefeatable
(16) Benjamin Medinets - Castle is FUN!!!
(17) James Stacey
(18) David Carriker
(19) René Hoffmeister
(20) Richard Noeckel  - 'Death to Space!'
(21) Brad Benedict  -  long live castle
(22) William Lister - Castle Since 1980...
(23) Stephen Fisher - lost all but one stickers from his yellow castle :(
(24) Jeff Stabile - many ideas, too few minutes
(25) Don Cox - castle nut for a long time
(26) Aaron Muhl (reserved #100 so when we get there, he gets it... lol)
(27) Christer Stoltz - Castle Rules ... Ninja Rocks!
(28) Matt Hein - This is Castle's New Era.
(29) Dan McNeally - Castle all the way. Been a castlehead since 1986.
I donate 120 men to the army to storm space.
(30) Bruce Hietbrink - Now let's go storm Space!
(31) Felix Greco

Re: Loyal to .castle? [ROLL CALL]