 Castle / 14755
    Re: The old stone windmill etc. —Leonard Hoffman
   Hey Josh, Some more great stuff! The windmill is particularly cool, with it's partially covered with stone side and using the ewok glider as the windmill panels (whatever those are called). what a great little moc! The "hut" is pretty cool, too. But (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The old stone windmill etc. —Josh Wedin
   Thanks Lenny, I appreciate your comments. You have a point about my stone "hut." I tend to think of a hut as a size thing and not condition. For instance the HP set "Hagrid's Hut" is a small stone house in good condition. There are other examples (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)