 Castle / 14445
MOC: Simmons Castle gets an update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 03:11:23 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey all,

First, I want to thank all of you who took the time to respond with
comments.  Positive feedback makes all the effort worthwhile.  I've added a
few pictures to the Simmons Castle page:

http://home.earthlink.net/~xenobuzz/MyLegoCreations/Simmons%20Castle.htm

in addition to retaking a few in larger resolutions to hopefully reveal more
detail.  I've also added a pic to the main page of my entire collection:

http://home.earthlink.net/~xenobuzz/

In this picture you'll also get a sneak peek at Feram's Leech, the
full-scale sword that I recently created.

Dave