 Castle / 1433
Re: My webpage - The Kingdom of Bruce
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 10:19:45 GMT

Oh yeah, and it would be cool if you added some of the graphical stories
you've made.

I'd also like to see the fall of Strombrachter in more detail if you have
the pics. :)

--

Paul Davidson

Paul Davidson <tinman@direct.ca> wrote in message
Fantastic as usual!!!  I really love the picture on the front page, it
blends into the black so perfectly.  I'm really looking forward to seeing
the map -- I think a map will be one of the first things I make when I • begin
constructing my own medieval world.

--

Paul Davidson

Pawel Nazarewicz <verneer@utk.edu> wrote in message
I finally decided to put all my little side pages together.  I will be • working
on quite a few things until Sunday, but the format is there.  Two of the • links
don't work - the background and the map.  There are some pictures of the
upcoming castle there (just the basement).

Anyhow - if you have a second, check it out!

http://members.xoom.com/verneer/new/

Thanks!

-- pn