 Castle / 1422
1421  |  1423
Subject:
Review 6094 - Guarded Treasury
Newsgroups:
lugnet.reviews, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 02:39:50 GMT

The Undeniable:

Set: 6094 - Guarded Treasury
Theme: Castle (Knights Kingdom)
Pieces: 101
Figs: 2
MSRP: $14.99
Part to $ ratio: 1:$.148

The Good:
Gray Arch window
Tan Lions Heads
4 Blue Super High Slope Corners
2 Brown Torches (Classic Space Guns)
Gray/DkGray cell door.

The Bad:
Lots of 1x2x5 dkGray Bricks
The Cell is a bit narrow

The Huh?:
Do you have to knock the guy out before the axes shred him to pieces.

Model Rating:  7.5
Part Selection:  5

The Explination:

I do like the model itself although I think the part selection is sub-par.  Way
to many 5 high bricks.  That being said there are some excelent parts including
the Gray arch inset window among others.

Although I probably won't buy any more at full price I will probably get a few
when they go on sale just for the Window, Soldiers, and a few other bits.

Overall a much better model then a set for parts.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/