 Castle / 14144
Re: -Jeff's Armory-
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 23:41:04 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:
Jeff's Armory
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
I'm elaborating upon Bruce Hietbrink’s original post in
order to garner more attention for Jeff Byrd’s Armory
so that collectively we can rally for these Castle
specific parts to make it into mass production!!!

Cool! I haven't even heard about these until now,
so I thank you for highlighting this. It would be
kind of cool to see some new variations of the
classic lego sword, because there is little variety
to the stuff available from lego.

Maybe a rally for accessories like this would be great.
I think some more work on the parts, and a little fine
tuning would probably bring about a sort of revolution
to .space and .castle.

Just a question? How are these parts made? Are they
cut and processed using specialty machinery, or are
they simply modified from other parts?

<<_Matt Hein_>>