 Castle / 1402
1401  |  1403
Subject:
Inspiration for Lego Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 19:20:31 GMT

One sad lego builder recently wrote.
. . .I have been suffering from serious LEGO Building Block lately.
I have had a few flashes of inspiration but nothing I have been able to
followup on yet.  If anyone has any ideas for inspiration I would appretiate
it.

I have an many ideas but not the parts, cash or time to make them real. So I
thought it would be great to get them out, that others might use them.

1) Using the instructions from #375 and your own pieces, recreate that castle.
This idea may not be that original but it could be very do-able, especially if
you own a lot of yellow bricks. (If someone has done this please link to a
picture of it.)

2) Do the same for any other classic castle and make them bigger and better.

Someone else please help me out here with new ideas.