 Castle / 13910
13909  |  13911
Subject:
New Lego Accessories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.western, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 05:18:03 GMT

Dude, thank-you!

Thank you for actualizing all of our collective concepts regardin'
the holsters and other minifig accessory armaments!!!       =P

You’ve actual created arm & leg guards that I (as well as many among us)
have only scantly fathomed few times before. And now finally, we have an
illumined design, that to my elatedness, brings light to a part that I've long
yearned for.     http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=223044

My only qualms, and slight as they may be, is that your magnificent holster
designs do not allow for the minigfig to partake of a mount! My humble
solution would be to attach the belt to the sheath or holster with a
*ball-bearing of sorts so as to allow movement and shifting to occur
whilst our little ABS friends venture off out into the unknown!

*Impossible says you…
Well fathom this;
The device in question could easily
be similar to the ball-joint attachment
found on your everyday minifig skeleton
body. (take a look @ the shoulder, you’ll
see how this application can remedy this
device to be saddle-compatible!)
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/6260

             Appreciatively,

                                            --==Richard==--

<And now, no longer inundated by their burdensome weaponry,
minifigs throughout cast off their once binding shackles, and abound
with the knowledge that their stubby little arms can clasp unto any
tertiary device their block-y little hearts may long for.>