 Castle / 13668
Re: [My latest MOC] The lost tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 23:31:35 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Denis Pouchain writes:
Hi there,

After Llyandûr, here is my latest MOC :

Feel free to tell me what you think.
It's the first MOC where I made a plan before.

Denix

I love it..... its full of detail..and the angels you shot are very
impressive... nice design too...

Kev...:  )
andrastavia@ozbricks.com
www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia