 Castle / 1301

Subject:
Blue Spears and Samurai swords?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 11:06:47 GMT

Not sure if anybody else pointed this out, but:

If you look on page 32 of the Year 2000 Catalogue, you'll discover blue spears
and blue samurai swords in sets 8511 and 8509 respectively.

Just pointing that out... I think they look very strange.  But perhaps you
could imagine they were magical/enchanted weapons, compared to the normal
colored ones.  :)

Bryan

Re: Blue Spears and Samurai swords?