 Castle / 12469
12468  |  12470
Subject:
I am writeing TLC a letter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 21:34:17 GMT

After seeing these custom minifigs that are so expensive I just had to get a
ton of them. But that would cost near 3000$.Also I was just looking at some
nice MOCs on brickshelf and saying "those are darn good wish I one". Well
now I am writeing TLC a letter. Could anyone tell me were to send it.

I am going to sugggest MOCs that should be bought up as well as cust
minifigures from that site. I will suggest a new castle theme be created
like a fantasy oreneted thing or maybe they could bring up Kyle petersons
town line. I mean he douse has instructions for them on ldraw right. If
anyone tells me that the post is in the wrong place then please tell me how
to post in two groups at once and put it in the right group. Heres a list of
people I am suggesting to have MOCs bought up. Remember if you want to me to
suggest you just say so. I am not sending my own MOCs.

Wilson R
Pawel  N
Kyle   P
Anthony S
Jason   C
Daniel  S
Tammy   T
Keven I forgot his last name but he is the one who has the andrivisia place
Chris M

Well That is all. Don't be affended if your name is not there. I felt I
should olny pick 9 maybe 10 people. So if you want your name in just tell me
ther is room for one more. If you don't want you name in then tough it is my
letter.

Danny