 Castle / 12457
    Gaurded Inn WRONG Horse —Ahui Herrera
   I finally got my gaurded inn today and am a bit confused? Did anyone else get a 'indian theme' white horse? My horse has the indian theme print on it! An Inidian horse in the the dark ages? -AHui (22 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Guarded Inn WRONG Horse —Maggie Cambron
     (...) Just as with the 10020, the 10000 contained a packaging error corrected by the inclusion in the shipping carton of the proper elt, in this case an all white horse. So check the box before throwing it out-- if it's not there call customer (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Guarded Inn WRONG Horse —Matt Hein
     Yeah, I got the same thing too, when I bought the 10000 set. I got an indian horse with mine, as well as a normal white horse. I just have no clue how someone could throw in an indian horse with a castle set...maybe they were medieval-westerners? (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Guarded Inn WRONG Horse —Maggie Cambron
     (...) Nah, whoever was packaging simply thought a horse is a horse, of course (of course)! Maggie (22 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Gaurded Inn WRONG Horse —Benjamin Medinets
     (...) That is standard error in that set...(probably a computer packing error...or my favorite excuse...wanted an excuse to get rid of excess western horses) :) here's the most recent error list: hmmm.... 10000 Guarded Inn (wrong horse, included (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Gaurded Inn WRONG Horse —John P. Henderson
    I got that too. And at the time said I didn't mind since I had no such horse in my collection previously and it can be used by a barbarian or some such in the future. ...If you want to be strictly historical, I believe there were natives in North (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)