 Castle / 1202
Re: 4811 Defense Archer!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 00:45:29 GMT

On Wed, 29 Dec 1999, Rich Manzo (<FnIx3D.4EG@lugnet.com>) wrote at
22:28:25

I Just came from lego.com. In the European Catalog the new castle's name is
kings castle and the item number is 6098. In the North American catalog the
name is king leo's castle and the item number 6091. Just curious, is the piece
count the same in both sets??

Unfortunately, we don't get piece counts :(

The other number on the instructions (bottom left corner) is 4129269. Is
this the same on the US version?

--
Tony Priestman