 Castle / 11726
Re: New pictures of some Old creations :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 05:23:17 GMT

Excellent; thank you!  All my lego blades have been getting dull from years
without a good knife sharpener!  The idea is a great one, it will really add
to the look and feel of the peasants I've been assembling from all the great
Star Wars figures.

Now, would someone be so kind as to explain what program I need to open a
.dat file?  I'm assuming that it is LDraw, but since I haven't played with
this yet I can't be sure....

Thanks again,

Aaron

"Andy Lynch" <andy@andyandjackie.com> wrote in message