 Castle / 10240
Re: European farm/garden crops
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 18:37:24 GMT

Thanks for the tip - I'm not sure *how* I'm going to do any of this - I just
know I need farmland or I won't be satisfied.

Turnips are purple, and parsnips are white?  Never having actually seen
either in person....  :/

Also building an orchard, possibly a vineyard. :)

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤

       Tanya

~~It's never too late for a happy childhood.
~~Gloria Steinem

In lugnet.castle, George Haberberger writes:
In lugnet.castle, Tanya K. Burkhart writes:
Help!

I can't think of an online source, but if you can find a copy of Guns, Germs
and Steel, http://dannyreviews.com/h/Guns_Germs_Steel.html , it talks about
native European and middle Eastern food production.

George