 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 758
    Re: 2x4 Brick Renders —Tom Stangl
   VERY cool. I don't suppose you'd consider redoing them with a black background? ;-) It would take a bit of work choosing the right colors to still have all the details, but I HATE white backgrounds on my desktop ;-) (...) ***(URL) Visual FAQ home (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.general)

        Re: 2x4 Brick Renders —Micah J. Mabelitini
   (...) Sure, no problem. I'll have to mess with it some though, since all of the luminousity comes from the white background. (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.general)