 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 758
  Re: 2x4 Brick Renders

VERY cool. I don't suppose you'd consider redoing them with a black background? ;-) It would take a bit of work choosing the right colors to still have all the details, but I HATE white backgrounds on my desktop ;-) (...) ***(URL) Visual FAQ home (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.general)

  Re: 2x4 Brick Renders

(...) Sure, no problem. I'll have to mess with it some though, since all of the luminousity comes from the white background. (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.general)