 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2993
    Re: L3P Warnings —Ross Crawford
   (...) I'd agree, if that was the only benefit of the "discussion and hand-wringing", however the primary benefit of it was to get a library that could be freely distributed with the blessing of the Jessimans. (...) I don't see that it does. (...) (...) (14 years ago, 8-Jul-10, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: L3P Warnings —Timothy Gould
   (...) To be more precise 'with the legal blessing of the Jessiman's and everyone who has ever contributed a part.' As I pointed out elsewhere in this thread one of the benefits is that someone could release a perfectly legal version of the library (...) (14 years ago, 9-Jul-10, to lugnet.cad.ray)