 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2992
    Re: L3P Warnings —Don Heyse
   (...) Ah Ha! I knew it! When I suggested you were probably "still running the original LEDIT program on some ancient 386 ... stashed in an attic somewhere", you only denied the 386 part. You *are* still running LEDIT in somebody's attic! So I know (...) (14 years ago, 8-Jul-10, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: L3P Warnings —Dave Schuler
   (...) Hmm... This is reminding me of deja vu. Did you email me about this, maybe five or six years ago? Okay, okay. I'll give it a try. But if it doesn't chase those pesky kids off of my lawn, I'm going right back to the full-screen obsolescence of (...) (14 years ago, 8-Jul-10, to lugnet.cad.ray)