 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2751
    Re: Fun with LDView Fly Through (A Minifig's Eye View) —Anton Raves
   (...) Jim, In the Converter I divide every coordinate the LDraw model has by 2.5 and then I end up with the millimeter system I digitized everything with. I have (since I started to build my Library starting in 1992) always used millimeters when (...) (17 years ago, 19-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

        Re: Fun with LDView Fly Through (A Minifig's Eye View) —Jim DeVona
   (...) Hi, Anton! Thanks for the explanation. That is a straightforward conversion. I divided LDView's reported camera location and lookat coordinates by 2.5, reversed the sign of the y coordinates, used the default right vector (positive x), and it (...) (17 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

        Re: Fun with LDView Fly Through (A Minifig's Eye View) —Anton Raves
   (...) Jim, You're welcome! What you could do with the scene is put a hundreds of thousands unit tall white box (not an infinitive plane, they'll add up to your rendering times!) behind the camera, it'll give you some indirectional lighting like I (...) (17 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)