 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2591
  Remix Lenin entry

I imagine this as "Joe Vig's tourist photo of the Lenin statue" (URL) L3p + manual editing in the .pov file. Nothing fancy. (18 years ago, 7-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Remix Lenin entry

And here's "After the storm" (URL) Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (18 years ago, 7-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Remix Lenin entry

Love this! I like the crooked camera and simulated flash, as well as the fact that Joe's photo completely misses the statue. I really enjoy making computer graphics look more organic... fun idea (18 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Remix Lenin entry

And another, this one could be called "After..." (URL) area light to get fuzzy shadows, a little fog to soften the horizon edge (and make the sky a bit more polluted). Model modified with MLCad. (18 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Remix Lenin entry

(...) Haha! vey good one, this! Jeroen (still rendering...) (18 years ago, 9-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad.ray)