 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2591
Subject:
Remix Lenin entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2006 18:44:42 GMT

I imagine this as "Joe Vig's tourist photo of the Lenin statue"

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/anders-isak/LeninRemix/leninstatue.png

Just L3p + manual editing in the .pov file. Nothing fancy.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm

Re: Remix Lenin entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2006 19:34:51 GMT

And here's "After the storm"

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/anders-isak/LeninRemix/leninstatue1.png

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm
Gallery:   http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/gallery/index.htm

Re: Remix Lenin entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2006 09:01:15 GMT

Love this! I like the crooked camera and simulated flash, as well as the fact
that Joe's photo completely misses the statue. I really enjoy making computer
graphics look more organic... fun idea

Re: Remix Lenin entry