 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2442
Re: Version 513 of my Library is available now.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 10 Jul 2005 15:40:38 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Anton Raves wrote:
Version 513 of the Library can be found on my website now, 9 new pieces have
been added. As always you can find all of the changes to the Library in the
included "considerations.txt" file.

The address is:

  http://www.antonraves.com

Greetz,
  Anton

You can make that version 515 now, 21 new pieces have been added, and a few
changes to existing ones. Among the new pieces are those that are needed to
build a 7256 Jedi Starfighter and new windscreens usable for trains.

Greetz,
  Anton

Re: Version 513 of my Library is available now.