 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2415
Re: Raytracing a primarily black model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sat, 9 Apr 2005 17:47:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Jeroen de Haan wrote:

"Bram Lambrecht" <lego@bldesign.org> schreef in bericht

I think I've decided just to use different colors instead of worrying
about
rendering black.  I'll be easier to make it more photo-realistic this way.
¬--Bram

Ah c'mon Bram, don't give up so easily!
Show us your secret project!

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=124742

Not only is white on red easier to render than blue on black, it will probably
show the detail better in print.  Thanks for the suggestions though,
--Bram