 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2391
    Re: Fixed LGEO parts —Chris Daniel
   (...) Hi Lars Are These Still Available? Link didn't work. Thanks Chris (19 years ago, 29-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: Fixed LGEO parts —Lars C. Hassing
   (...) My webhotel seems to have had a diskcrash and has restored an older backup. I have now checked all files and took the opportunity to add three new LGEO fixes. /Lars (19 years ago, 30-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)