 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2390
Re: Spline-based Road Creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 01:39:33 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Michael Horvath wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Michael Horvath wrote:
Hi all,
I've created a POVray macro that allows you to create roads using splines.
Here's the URL:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Quadrant/3864/legosplineroad.htm

It requires that Chris Colefax's spline macro be installed in the same
directory. You can find his macro, here:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/1434/spline/index.html

Enjoy,

Mike Horvath

Ooops. I forgot to update the link. The new URL is:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Quadrant/3864/legoroad.htm

I've updated the macros. They should now be more dynamic and easier to use.
The next things I'm working on are the superelevation calculations, as well as
an automatic intersection generator.