 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2338
2337  |  2339
Subject:
troubles with automatic Raytracing using L3PAO and POV-Ray 3.1g
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 13:54:31 GMT

Hallo

I installed POV-ray 3.1g and then L3PAO on win XP machine

every time I start L3PAO there is a message saying POV-ray couldn't be verified
as installed on my computer.

Have anybody exeperienced this?
Does anybody know what's wrong and how to fix it?

tia

rob