 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2330
Re: 1x16beam's images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 2004 16:01:50 GMT

I have seen many of your fantastic creations on Brickshelf. They look very complex and must have taken a long time to build. I’m glad that you want to try out radiosity - I’m sure we can get it working. You need to download these files here:

Could you please write back about your individual problems so I can help you with them?

Sorry for not replying sooner.

Trevor Hewer