 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2316
Re: Gray parts in LPub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 18:15:55 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
In lugnet.cad.ray, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
In a model I created the first part of submodel is renderd gray!?
In the next step it is blue, like it is supposed to be.

What is happening here?

This is actually an L3P bug.

If you create a DAT with a single part in it and run it through L3P, you get the
part in grey, no matter what the color of the part really is.

Work around?  Put in a second part in exactly the same position, and use PLIST
IGN to make it not added to the part list.

I have modified LPub to recognize this case and automatically add a second part
to work around this problem.

Kevin