 CAD / MLCad / 943
942  |  944
Subject:
How to customise parts tree in MLCad V2.00R2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 06:14:34 GMT

How to customise the parts tree:
================================
From "Settings/Groups/Group configuration..." you can create your own groups
or just add new ones. For every group you define rules which define what
comes into this groups.

Example: Add a group let say "Windows" and enter a rule "window". This will
produce a new sub-structure in the part list tree which contains all parts
which have the word window (not case sensitive) in theire description.

It doesn't matter if you have some parts in multiple groups, and parts which
are in no groups are automatically put into the "Other parts".

Rules work like following:
WORD .... Adds all parts which contain <WORD> in the description
<WORD ... Adds parts which description begins with WORD
WORD> ... - "" - ends with WORD
WORD1 & WORD2 .... both WORD1 and WORD2 must be found
WORD1 | WORD2 .... either WORD1 or WORD2
!WORD ... must not contain WORD
WORD1 & !WORD2 ... has to contain word1 but not word2

other combinations work also ... brackets () group rules