 CAD / MLCad / 914
Re: MLCAD introductory info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 14:12:51 GMT

Jake McKee <sink@countersinkdg.com> writes:
In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Daniel Crichton writes:
What you
really need to do is go through each part in the submodel and apply the
positional matrix of it's referencing line to the coords and then put it
back in, and remove the referencing line. I could probably through a • program
together in VB to do this if anyone thinks it would be a good idea, but
it'll probably be a little slow :)

The Inline function in LDAO (by Steve Bliss) takes all the referenced
subfiles in a DAT file and merges them into one file by transforming the
parts.  However, with the popularity of MPD, fewer people are inlining than
they used to. M-Peedy (by Jeff Boen?) will split and create MPD files in a
windows interface, and splitmpd (by Jacob Sparre Anderson) will split MPD
files (DOS program).
HTH,
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht