 CAD / MLCad / 476
Re: Inferno dat file
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 16:26:11 GMT

On Sun, 15 Oct 2000 14:55:51 GMT, "Franklin W. Cain"
<fwcain@yahoo.com> wrote:

Oh the piece I couldn't find is 6 bricks long, 1 brick high, 1 brick
wide.  It basically looks like a slope for 4 bricks and then just goes
straight for two more bricks.  It's also got three holes through the
middle section.  It's very technicish looking.  Don't ask me where I
got it, I have no clue.

By any chance, are you referring to one of these?...

2744.DAT
Technic Wing Back
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=2744

That's the one!  Thanks!  I knew it was in there somewhere, at some
point I really need to go through and resort my list.

-Matthew
-http://members.hscis.net/~moulton/