 CAD / MLCad / 2373
    MLCad rotaton point? —Dave Schuler
   Just getting my feet wet on MLCad @ long last, and one thing that's giving me trouble is the rotation of parts. I got to be quite good at manipulating parts in LEdit, but I can't seem to rotate them at all in MLCad. At least, not in any way that (...) (13 years ago, 3-Sep-11, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: MLCad rotaton point? —Willy Tschager
     (...) (URL) (13 years ago, 3-Sep-11, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: MLCad rotaton point? —David Laswell
   (...) Okay, in MLCad (and possibly other LDraw GUIs), an individual part will rotate around its origin point. On any standard brick/plate/tile, this origin point is typically found in the exact center of the top surface, excluding any studs. So if (...) (13 years ago, 2-Oct-11, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)