 CAD / MLCad / 2363
2362  |  2364
Subject:
Handling of ~Moved to files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2011 16:38:18 GMT

I just want to inform that MLCad does not handle the ~Moved to files in a good
way. If you are asked for updating to newer parts the new reference will be
written into your current file, but if there is any transformation this will not
be taken into account. It is just ignored.
So until this error is solved I recommend not to update the references because
maybe you will break your model in case there has been a change in orientation
or/and origin.

cu
mikeheide