 CAD / MLCad / 2330
Re: Warning: Printing Bug in MLCad!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 2010 22:31:27 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Michael Lachmann wrote:
Hi,

sorry to say, but I just found a bug in MLCad which is caused by the actual
compiler I'm using.
When you start printing preview in MLCad it is crashing when part lists are
printed.

I'm working on that ....

It sounds like you already discovered the root cause of this, but just in case
you haven't, MFC's CDC::TabbedTextOut() always crashes in Print Preview mode in
Visual Studio 2005 Service Pack 1.

--Travis