 CAD / MLCad / 1835
Re: Create bill of materials (.TXT file)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 02:49:47 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote in message ...
delete, but apart from that it deleted perfectly.

That would be, it IMPORTED perfectly. <sigh>

Kevin
Farmhouse kit: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-farm.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/COntent/Townplan/townplan.htm