 CAD / LeoCAD / 170
    New LeoCAD Pieces Library —Leonardo Zide
    I've uploaded a new version of the LeoCAD pieces library with 167 new pieces and fixes to existing pieces. This update brings the total number of pieces to 3,074 pieces. Please note that I've decided to try using Google Code to host the files for (...) (15 years ago, 5-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

        Re: New LeoCAD Pieces Library —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) Thanks Leonardo! (...) Bandwidth seems much better indeed! Philo (15 years ago, 6-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad.leocad)