 CAD / LeoCAD / * (-5)
Subject:
Updated Unofficial parts pack for LeoCAD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.leocad
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 2010 16:15:58 GMT

Following LeoCAD official parts update
(http://code.google.com/p/leocad/downloads/list), here is an new version of my
unofficial parts pack. It contains all LDraw unofficial parts available as of
February 4, 2010.
http://www.philohome.com/leoupd/leoupd.htm

Enjoy!

Philo

Subject:
Packages for LeoCAD, LDView and POV-Ray for Slackware Linux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.leocad, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 2009 19:11:04 GMT

Hi,

I built some packages to install the following programs on Slackware Linux, both
32 & 64-bits versions:
- LeoCAD 0.75 (+ latest Pieces library)
- LDView 4.1 (beta)
- ldglite 1.2.3
- POV-Ray 3.6.1

They can all be downloaded from my site:
http://www.nielshorn.net/other/lego_soft.php

Have fun!

Subject:
Updated Unofficial parts pack for LeoCAD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.leocad
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 2009 15:20:04 GMT

Following LeoCAD official parts update
(http://news.lugnet.com/cad/leocad/?n=170), here is an new version of my
unofficial parts pack. It contains all LDraw unofficial parts available as of
October 6, 2009.
http://www.philohome.com/leoupd/leoupd.htm

Enjoy!

Philo

Re: New LeoCAD Pieces Library
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.leocad
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 2009 07:29:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad.leocad, Leonardo Zide wrote:
  I've uploaded a new version of the LeoCAD pieces library with 167 new pieces
and fixes to existing pieces. This update brings the total number of pieces to
3,074 pieces.
Thanks Leonardo!

  Please note that I've decided to try using Google Code to host the files for
better download speeds.
Bandwidth seems much better indeed!

Philo

Subject:
New LeoCAD Pieces Library
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.leocad
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 2009 21:53:31 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

  I've uploaded a new version of the LeoCAD pieces library with 167 new pieces
and fixes to existing pieces. This update brings the total number of pieces to
3,074 pieces.

  Please note that I've decided to try using Google Code to host the files for
better download speeds. The website, wiki and repository are still in the same
place, only the downloads have moved to
http://code.google.com/p/leocad/downloads/list.

Leonardo

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact