 CAD / LDD / 252
Re: Versions of LDD?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ldd
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2011 23:36:29 GMT

On 31/12/2010 20:42, Anders Isaksson wrote:
Wayne Jackson wrote:
How many versions are there of LDD currently available?

I have 4.0.20 with brick set 287, but I am seeing on Brickshelf screen
shots of what appear to be LDD4 with train tracks, and 9V train
motors - none of these appear to be present.

Have you activated "Universe mode"?
http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=40794

This should give you access to all the 1400+ parts available in LDD.

Ah!  Found it, but everything is red.  I see a couple of posts
mentioning this though.