 CAD / LDD / 248
Re: Unable to import LDraw file in LDD 4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ldd
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2010 15:46:48 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ldd, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
Hi all,
After updating LDD to version 4, the import of an LDraw file does not work
anymore :-( Anyone know how to fix this?

It seems the ldraw.xml file is missing.
The library in this new version is now one big .lif file, where as the previous
version had a subdirectory in the LDD program folder called Assets that
contained 9 .lif files and the ldraw.xml file.

Hi Jaco,
In case you still need the answer...
http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=48123

Philo